X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Glyph error (BM)

I am getting an error on the Glyph adviser:

ERROR: Unknown glyph 'Minor Glyph of Mend Pet"

In game it changed to "Glyph of Mending - Major" but the guide is already accepting that one...

i was getting the same error you have to remove the glyph then put it back.

Comment

ok, so i tried that, and i still get the error...

Now i switch to second talent, with no glyphs and the error is still displayed... any help?

Looking at Lua... on line 308.. " Minor Glyph of Mend Pet" this is the error, cause this glyph was replaced by " Major Glyph of Mending" which you already have listed on line 306.

Comment

There is no Mend Pet glyph any more - it was removed when pet happiness was removed in 4.1. If you had learned or inscribed this glyph it will have been changed to Glyph of Lesser Proportion (which makes your pet slightly smaller).

Comment

I also get this error on my hunter (which is BM spec). The error is shown in the Suggested Glyphs section, in light purple text (see screenshot below).

hunter-talent-bug.jpg
          Wildhammer EU
          Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
          Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
          Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
            There is no Mend Pet glyph any more - it was removed when pet happiness was removed in 4.1. If you had learned or inscribed this glyph it will have been changed to Glyph of Lesser Proportion (which makes your pet slightly smaller).
            Originally posted by stady234 View Post
            "Minor Glyph of Mend Pet" this is the error, cause this glyph was replaced by " Major Glyph of Mending" which you already have listed on line 306.
            Just in case you didn't read what i wrote... I am already aware of the change in glyph... i was posting this to help the makers understand the change and update the guide...

Comment

I think mzanker was just re-confirming what you posted.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The .lua file shows that all 3 hunter specs had the 'Minor Glyph of Mend Pet', I have edited these out to stop the errors till this is fixed officially.
                Wildhammer EU
                Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
                Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
                Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Comment

Working...
                X