Zygor guides causes me extreme latency :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor guides causes me extreme latency :(

Okay so I could play WoW just fine, and then when I installed the guides, my latency skyrocketed... So I removed the interface, WTF, and cache folders from my WoW directory, and then my latency is back down to like 25-30ms.. put them back in, and it reaches over 25k, then I lag out almost a minute after entering the game with a toon... HALP PLOX...

Is Zygor the only addon you have loaded? If not turn off all other addons and see if it still happens.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've tried that many times, and to no avail... Zygor is the only addon I have installed, to be honest.

Comment

Does this only happen when you use the guide or also when the guide window is closed?
        What happens if you load the guide with a renamed / moved WTF folder? Maybe the config file of the guide is corrupt and causes this (it's the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua in WTF\Account\Accountname\SavedVariables - you can delete it to reset all guide options).

Comment

Originally posted by interwebtroll View Post
          Okay so I could play WoW just fine, and then when I installed the guides, my latency skyrocketed... So I removed the interface, WTF, and cache folders from my WoW directory, and then my latency is back down to like 25-30ms.. put them back in, and it reaches over 25k, then I lag out almost a minute after entering the game with a toon... HALP PLOX...
          Our Guide only uses an average of 6MB per second. You may want to look into getting a small upgrade for your memory also depending on how much you have. What kind of latency are you getting without our Guides? Also, make sure that you have updated to our latest version as we have dropped the amount of Memory it takes to run our addon.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X