Possible Bug when moving guide GUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Bug when moving guide GUI

Three times now I've attempted to move the UI while an NPC dialog was open in Northrend and the game crashed. Each time it was in Venomspit. (Name may be off but it's Venom$(something).

kthxbye

Im not sure what you're saying here. When you have what open; the guide box open, the quest dialog box open...? Are you stating this is a result of Zygor guides error?
    A bit more info into what you are experiencing would be helpful.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

3 times in Northrend I've spoken to an NPC in or near Venomspite. The NPC presents to the user a dialog (Part of the WOW GUI). I keep my Zygor GUI on the left hand side of my screen. It so happens that the WOW GUI is also on the Left Hand Side. Ergo, they have a tendency to overlap.

When a WOW GUI overlaps the Zygor guide and I bring the Zygor GUI in front of the WOW GUI and attempt to move it aside the guide can sometimes crash.

Most memorable crashes occur when I am speaking to a bat wrangler and the destination is blocked from view by the overlaying flight point locations, so I'll bring the Zygor Guide to the front, read the destination flight point, then attempt to move it (the Zygor GUI) aside to again see the map of currently known flight point locations so I can choose the appropriate one.

Comment

Originally posted by carmoca View Post
        3 times in Northrend I've spoken to an NPC in or near Venomspite. The NPC presents to the user a dialog (Part of the WOW GUI). I keep my Zygor GUI on the left hand side of my screen. It so happens that the WOW GUI is also on the Left Hand Side. Ergo, they have a tendency to overlap.

When a WOW GUI overlaps the Zygor guide and I bring the Zygor GUI in front of the WOW GUI and attempt to move it aside the guide can sometimes crash.

Most memorable crashes occur when I am speaking to a bat wrangler and the destination is blocked from view by the overlaying flight point locations, so I'll bring the Zygor Guide to the front, read the destination flight point, then attempt to move it (the Zygor GUI) aside to again see the map of currently known flight point locations so I can choose the appropriate one.
        Wow.
        Thanks for clarifying the problem.
        This is a new one for me. I think a techy type will be much more useful to you. Ill let one of them pick this one up.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

This sounds like some code crunching for zgdev to do to figure out what's going on with the windows.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X