trying to specc frost and getting this error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to specc frost and getting this error

...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:1889:attempt to index field 'currentbuildnum'(a nil value)
    Time:05/26/11 12:49:38
    Count: 1
    Stack:
    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:1889:in function'DoDump'
    ...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdviso r.lua:1912: in function
    <...ace\AddOns\ZygorTalentAdvisor\ZygorTalentAdvis or.lua:1834>
    (tail call):?
    [c]:?
    [string "safecall dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function<[string "safecall dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:793: in function<...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:613>
    [c]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function<[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    (tail call): ?
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceGui-3.0\AceGui-3.0.lua:314: in function 'fire'
    ...ewer\Libs\AceGui-3.0\widgets\AceGuiWidgets-Button.lua:22: in function<...ewer\Libs\AceGui-3.0\widgets\AceGuiWidget-Button.lua:19>
    Locals:<none>

Hmm, the only problem that's been reported with the frost spec is a bad spelling on the build, this is the first one for an LUA error. This would lead me to believe that there might be an addon conflict. Please try to disable all other addons leaving just the Zygors addons loaded and see if the LUA error occurs again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Maybe the saved variables of the advisor are messed up. Try to set the build to none and then to the desired build. If the error still does not go away search for ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua inside the WTF folder and delete it.

Comment

After deleting your saved variables try updating your guide. We have updated the frost spec so it should be working now. Thanks for the error report.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X