DK Blood Tank Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DK Blood Tank Error

I am receiving an error when I try to open my talent guide to the DK Blood Tank. I have tried reinstalling Zygors, switching guides then switching back, unlearning talents, /reloading, restarting WoW. Everything I can think of. Is anyone else having trouble with this bit of the guide?

The error just says, "Error: talent missing "Dancing Rune Sword" line 29. This build has missing talents and is broken and unusable. I just need the build to put my talents back right. So for the time being until a further fix can be made, can someone post their blood tank talent spec? I am looking for the one Zygor's uses, which is 31/0/10 I believe. I just want their exact one. Thank you.

The only problem is that the Dancing Rune Weapon is that it is misspelled in the Talent Advisor guide. If you want to fix it yourself and not wait for Zygor to fix it in a update just look in world of warcraft/interface/addons/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds for the file called ZygorGuidesBuilds. Open it with notepad and look for Dancning Rune Weapon and change it to Dancing Rune Weapon and save the file. Close the file and you should be good to go.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have a problem too. But I fixed the typo's. Anyways for blood talent build. The tanking one. When I select it to bring upa a pop up so I can click accept and it does all the talents, its incomplete. Has 29 points. Ive check the lua and it adds to 29. But we need one more pointt for dancing sword. So it says its incompatible or something along those lines. Reeat I've fixed the typo. Its the point allocation that is my query.

Comment

Just looked it over for the latest release and the Blood tanking spec only adds 28 points before trying to put a point into Dancing Rune Weapon. Put one more point into Sanguine Fortitude since that's being filled in with the build, then I'd recommend the other point into Butchery or Crimson Scourge. That should unlock your Dancing Rune Weapon then.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Dancing Rune Weapon is another of several problems. I've been a member since just after Zygor started. After each update, I'm told that my Talent Build is wrong. Strange since I followed Zygor's suggestion. The respecs are getting expensive. Also, thanks so much for the fix on Dancing Rune Weapon. The fix is easy if you know how to edit files. I do computers, programming & webpages for a living. Not many home users are experienced enough to carry out any editing. Checking your code before releasing it is an important part of programming.

Comment

The Blood Spec for Death Knights should have been fixed and updated, are you still having problems with this build?
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Aye. As of 04Jun11 @ 0718 EST using the version 3.1.2236, the DK Blood Tank doesn't allocate enough points before trying to put a point into Dancing Weapon. Requires 30 points in blood, while accumulated points is only 29 (and that's manual or with the 'preview' button), then you are given 3 error lines about Dancing Weapon and Virulence being recommended but not available.

Comment

What he said, but also it wants to put a point into unholy (virulence) which needs 31 points in Blood to unlock first, level 69 dk blood build.

Originally posted by baelmah View Post
                Aye. As of 04Jun11 @ 0718 EST using the version 3.1.2236, the DK Blood Tank doesn't allocate enough points before trying to put a point into Dancing Weapon. Requires 30 points in blood, while accumulated points is only 29 (and that's manual or with the 'preview' button), then you are given 3 error lines about Dancing Weapon and Virulence being recommended but not available.
                EDIT: For what it is worth, I put 1 point in Abomintation Might, which then allowed the Dancing Rune, and openned the other trees. I'll probably put one more there anyway, as I feel it is a better fit then the unholy diseases (just my personal opion).
                Almorille - Undead Warlock 1-80 Self 80 - 85 Zygor Sisters of Elune
                Jharna - Blood Elf Death Knight 1 - 81 Zygor Sisters of Elune
                Stariass - Night Elf Druid 1 - 80 Zygor
                (more to come )

Comment

This Tank spec for DK's has been changed and will reflect in the next update. Thanks for the information.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                  X