Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting errors after purchasing/installing the alliance guides

Code:
    1x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2236\Waypoints.lua:88: attempt to call global 'IsAddonLoaded' (a nil value)
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2236\Options.lua:1185: in function `Options_DefineOptions'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2236\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:131: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:118>
    (tail call): ?:
    <in C code>: ?
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    AceAddon-3.0-10:514: in function `InitializeAddon'
    AceAddon-3.0-10:628: in function <...\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>

Code:
    1x ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2236\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:2334: attempt to index field 'Frame' (a nil value)
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2236\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:2343: in function `ToggleFrame'
    ZygorGuidesViewer-3.1.2236\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:241: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:238>
    <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    AceAddon-3.0-10:543: in function `EnableAddon'
    AceAddon-3.0-10:635: in function <...\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
    <in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
    ZOMGBuffs--16612\ZOMGBuffs.lua:4816: in function `OnEnableOnce'
    ZOMGBuffs--16612\ZOMGBuffs.lua:4922: in function <ZOMGBuffs\ZOMGBuffs.lua:4904>
    AceAddon-3.0-10:543: in function `EnableAddon'
    AceAddon-3.0-10:635: in function <...\AtlasLoot_Loader\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
    <in C code>: in function `LoadAddOn'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:256: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn':
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:330: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI':
    Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:544: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:519>:

Try making sure all other addons are updated. There seems to also be a bug with the latest guide release when used with Carbonite. From the two things you posted my guess is your problem is a conflict with AtlasLoot and/or ZOMGBuffs. Try disabling both of them to see if the error persists.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just found the thread you mentioned and disabled Carbonite....the errors went away. So, no idea what's going on.

Comment

They changed some code to make the guide work with the latest TomTom updated. Sadly they messed up support for Carbonite and TomTom with that.

Comment

Take a look here:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post61496

Comment

Working...
          X