Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Wow! You did it!

You managed to fix that "work around" for the non-sticky build configuration.

Yep.

It now doesn't work at all.

Great testing, guys!

Please provide something constructive that may help determine the nature of your problem.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      Please provide something constructive that may help determine the nature of your problem.
      Okay. I downloaded version 3.1.2220 on the day it was released. I didn't level until yesterday (to level 69) with a Worgen Warrior. When I opened the "Z" tab on the talent display, I was informed "there are no suggestions". This is what was displayed before this release, and the "work around" was to change to a different build, accept it, be informed that the build was incompatible, went back to the Configure menu and reselected the "Arms" build. I could then apply the new talent point.

Now, however, it still tells me that there are no suggestions. Ergo, it still doesn't work, and is worse than it used to be.

To say that I am annoiyed is an understatement. Hence my message.

Comment

2220 is outdated already and has been since the day it was released (there was another update that same day). There have been 5 updates since 2220. Please update the guides. I'd recommend to run the Updater each time before starting WoW just to make sure you have the latest update, it only takes a couple seconds.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          2220 is outdated already and has been since the day it was released (there was another update that same day). There have been 5 updates since 2220. Please update the guides. I'd recommend to run the Updater each time before starting WoW just to make sure you have the latest update, it only takes a couple seconds.
          I just updated to 2240. Would you be surprised that I still can't add the 1 talent point to the Warrior Arms build? It doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Can I get a screenshot with the talent tree open?
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
              Can I get a screenshot with the talent tree open?
              You can, I just captured and saved two screenshots, the opening screen with "Z" open, and the same but after hopping through the hoop to overcome the "no configuration selected" condition.

Talents-1.jpgTalents-2.jpg

I will be off line for a couple of days.

Comment

The reason for your problem is that Zygor changed the Arms build. You have 2 points spent in the Improved Hamstring talent that are no longer recommended in the current Arms spec.

You have 2 choices, either reset your talents or try to work around what you have picked and manually enter the rest of your talents. Here's a link of what the Zygor spec will look like once you're 85 in case you decide to manually enter your remaining talents.
                http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LhrffR0RurkGZh:cMRasR0zM
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hm. I guess I have to spend some hefty (for this toon) gold. WoW is getting more like the "real" world ...

... except Zygor doesn't get any of it. Right?

Comment

Gold is not the problem anymore, just don't buy equipment off the auction house and sell everything you don't need there. You'll get tons of gold of ores and cloth.

Comment

Also it helps if you run dungeons or do pvp and get that gear. I had full level 70 pvp gear when i was 70 and I was able to choose the highest monetary reward item from the quests all the way through to 80. By the time I got to Hyjal I had a little over 2500G from selling all of the quest item rewards. But a caution about doing what I did with the PvP gear. The first 5 quest in Hyjal will be really hard to complete do to you being in the low level gear. I had to stop in between each mob I killed to heal up to be able to handle the next mob.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                      X