Purchased Guides not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Guides not showing

I purchased the leveling guides for both factions a little while ago now and yesterday purchased the dailies add on for both factions but my problem is that I use my home computer and my laptop when out to play the game, I used the installer to update both but now my laptop says the leveling guides are installed but dailies are trial. My home pc says the dailies are installed but leveling guides are trial ummm yep I am confused lol any ideas people????

For each system double check the settings of the Updater and make sure your Zygor website username and password are entered correctly. After doing that click on the Repair button to see if that fixes it for you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Have you entered your username and password in the settings of both updaters and then clicked repair? Do you have a special character like %$#@! in your password? If you do have the special character please changer your password in the members area of the website. The updater for some reason doesn't like them.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done all that and it still showing the trial leveling guide and paid dailies and on laptop shows paid leveling and trial dailies hmmm...I reported the problem yesterday but as of yet have nopt heard a thing in reply lol...

Comment

Did you by chance make a new account when you purchased the Dailies guides? In other words, to purchase your Dailies guides did you use the main page or click a link in the Members Area? If you didn't use the link in the Members Area then the Dailies purchase probably didn't get attached to your account properly. If this is the case you'll have to use the Contact form and give an explanation (along with the ClickBank receipt number) about what happened with the purchase so that Zygor can get everything set properly for your account.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What does the members page show in the all in one download section when you login?
            There you have a list of all guides attached to that membership like this:
            Contents for your membership include:
            Zygor Guides Viewer addon
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Talent Advisor addon
            Zygor Talent Builds

Comment

Ok what I see is this on the all in one download section
              Zygor Guides Viewer addon
              Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
              Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (TRIAL) - click to upgrade
              Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
              Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
              Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
              Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
              Zygor Talent Advisor addon
              Zygor Talent Builds

I used the members area to place the order for the dailies but as you see the leveling guides are only trial and I had those before I bought the dailies. I did use the contact form with the clickbank order number and asked what happened and that was over a day ago now and still no reply, so will just have to wait some more lol

Comment

Seems something got messed up.
                You can also send a mail at Zygor directly: zygor(at)zygorguides.com
                Depending on the time you sent the mail it could take some time as the Zygor team have US office times.

Comment

Yep you got that right cartman lol and if I look on my laptop it shows the dailies as trial and leveling as being paid for hahaha go figure...I got a reply from support but all they told me was to make sure I had my username and password in right. I tried the repair thing but still no luck, and I thought if it does not show up in the members section right well it is not going to install right.
                  I will also send mail to the one you suggested Catman and see if that helps the process along a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer300au View Post
                    Yep you got that right cartman lol and if I look on my laptop it shows the dailies as trial and leveling as being paid for hahaha go figure...I got a reply from support but all they told me was to make sure I had my username and password in right. I tried the repair thing but still no luck, and I thought if it does not show up in the members section right well it is not going to install right.
                    I will also send mail to the one you suggested Catman and see if that helps the process along a bit.
                    We sent you an email that helped you with the 2 accounts you set up on accident, which is why you were missing guides. If you have any questions about your account make sure to reply to our email. Thanks!
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                    X