Talent advisor keep Dropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent advisor keep Dropping

Every time I get a new talent point my advisor keeps dropping my selected build
    I have to re-configure every time

Whats causing this please

It's a reoccuring bug. The team had managed to get rid of it but apparently with the new bug fixes for other stuff with the Talent Advisor it seems to have come back. I know it's a bit annoying but I'm sure they'll get it squashed again.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Phew. I thought it was just me :-)

Comment

One other possible reason it's doing this for you is you might have a corrupted SavedVariables file. You can easily determine if this is the cause by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and deleting the ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua file there. This will reset the Talent Advisor so the next time you log in you will have to set the build but after that if it was a corrupted file then it should start to remember your selected build again.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          One other possible reason it's doing this for you is you might have a corrupted SavedVariables file. You can easily determine if this is the cause by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and deleting the ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua file there. This will reset the Talent Advisor so the next time you log in you will have to set the build but after that if it was a corrupted file then it should start to remember your selected build again.
          Nope, That didn't work
          Still drops it

Comment

Ok, that means that it's that bug that came back and we just have to wait for the team to fix it again.

Comment

Working...
            X