There is a problem with the talent selecting not going automate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a problem with the talent selecting not going automate

wel im lvling a druid im lvl 15 now and i had to select a talent while its on automate and also when i choose feral cat the talents doesend show up. i first need to select talent tank then go back to feral cat. just to let you know about it

That the selected build does not get saved properly is a known bug and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Comment

ok thnx its going now automate for me with selecting i wil check it out for a few hours if it keeps going to select automate. then i wil select it self its alrite hope it get fixed soon

Comment

I think it works as long as you don't log out of the game. At least that's what most people experience, after logging in the small window shows no build selected but the options windows still shows the correct build so you have to select none and then the desired build again.
        A nasty bug but at least the advisor works and at higher levels you don't get the points that fast anymore.

Comment

If I understand the OP's concern the talent advisor window that docks to the talent window doesn't show a build selected but when you go to the actual interface options via the escape menu it shows a build selected? If so, glad to know it's being worked on. I'm having the same issue as well.

Comment

Since the lastest advisor came out I've been having the same sort of problem. Every time I log out & back in, the advisor window that docks to the talent window shows that I have NO advisor selected, but when I open the configuration window, IT shows my correct build. I have to select NONE then reselect my build for it to properly advise me of my next talent point. At first I thought it might be because I was switching realms but it appears that others are having simular problems. Today I did NOT change realms & the advisor "forgot" what my talent build should be (the little docked window NOT the configuration screen).

This problem also occurs with my glyphs advisor.

Comment

This is indeed a bug with the Talent Advisor and we hope to push out an update that fixes this soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X