Talents problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talents problem

Hi i am back again with the problem of the talents system..again losing the dock onside the talent build tab, and no suggestion of which glyphs to go for, also the talents guide is not working so i am now guesing what to go for..

I have completely reinstalled zygor guides and all its data from my comp and reinstalled it and it still does not change anything..so any idea guys, or is there yet another issue with the system ?

Pods

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ghlight=talent

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ghlight=talent

Those posts should help you out. We'll have to be patient for the update.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Moved this down into the Bugs section since it's not a testimonial.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

looked at the sites you posted Kamchak did what was in there and still having the problem, maybe is another on for zygor to have alook at

Comment

The current bug is that the dock does not show a build after logging in but when you go into the options the build seems to be selected but it is not working. So you have to select none or another build and then the desired build and everything works until you log out.
          Does this describe what you experience or do you have a different problem?

Comment

yeah you gotit and i have tried this also and it is still not showing the docking and it is not showing any talent/glyph suggestions at all. so far i am selecting what i think, even tho the zygor advisor is say its the wrong build..

Comment

If you don't see anything from the advisor at the talent window but you can go into the options there is maybe an addon conflict. Try to disable all addons except the Zygor ones and make sure you have the latest guide version (2260).
              If this does not help search for the ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua in the WoW\WTF folder and delete it. This will reset all advisor settings.

Comment

i disabled addons that was not the problem, then deleted the ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua and relaunched wow.. at first it was still not showing, but when i got a talent point it started working ..

So now its time to log back in again a day later will it still work !!!!!

I log back on today and alas it was not working again..so i got my duel talent spec and unlearned all my talents, and hey presto it started to work again..now i am loggin off for today and i hope its working tomorrow..this is becoming a nuisance everytime log off loose talent spec advisor
                Last edited by pods; June 22, 2011, 01:58 PM. Reason: extra info

Comment

This bug indeed is nasty especially at lower levels when you get talent points more frequently. Hopefully the team get this fixed soon.
                  The workaround is to go into the talent advisor options, select none as target build and reselect the desired build after every login or when you get a talent point. No need to reset talent points.

Comment

well after all that none talent selecting saving and reselecting talents i have decided to go to wowwikk site and pic talents from there (gives me ideas me thinks), this talent bug has been around since march 2009 as has a topic in suggestion catogary..so no time soon then for this fix

Comment

Don't think the talent advisor is around for so long...
                      This bug occurred somewhere around december and was fixed in the meantime. But it came back a few weeks ago.

Comment

I think i may have stumbled onto why talent doc, keeps disappearing..i went to vanish a glyph and a blizzrd note came up wanting to disable or ignore zygor talent advisor, i tried to ignore button but it would not let me vanish the glyph so i choose diable, which of course disable zygor talent advisor, so i logged out and logged back in selection the advisor once more, but hence no docking sytem and no talent/gyph advisor ..

Comment

Maybe the talent advisor threw some errors when you tried to remove the glyph. In case of many errors from one addon WoW asks to disable it.
                          Do you have a bug grabber addon running (like Swatter that comes with Gatherer - you can install it alone)?

I had some errors pop up recently when I was in a dungeon group. Something about pet talents. But as there's a reworked talent advisor on it's way maybe it's best to just wait a few days.

Comment

i have gathermate2 addon plus others

Comment

To collect LUA errors you need either Swatter which you can install without Gatherer, just extract the one directory from the Gatherer zip file, or Buggrabber and Bugsack. But I suggest waiting for the new talent advisor as I don't expect that they bugfix the current one.

Comment

Working...
                              X