Midsummer Fire Festival Events Guide Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midsummer Fire Festival Events Guide Errors

Just thought I'd mention that, so far anyway in the Darnassus area, every single location the guide gives for the quest NPC's for this event are incorrect. In some cases they are way, way off. It looks like Blizz changed things up this time around. I suspect the locations are going to be wrong in every city.

There has not been an update to the guide, please have some patience.

Comment

We're working on updating this now and it will be released sometime tomorrow.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I thought I would let you know that from the Alliance side. There is no step to desecrate the horde's northern barrens flame.

Comment

Is this missing from the latest 2329 release of the guide?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, it does not seem to be in the most recent version. It does take us over northern in step 54 and then it tells us to take a Flight Point in 55. I guess it should be step 55, but is not there.

Also I just thought I would add that step 90 to honor the flame in Swamp of Sorrows is no longer needed for the achievement and that the SIS system is skipping over steps where it cannot find the correct NPC and the guide just give the NPC's # rather than its name.

Lastly there is a flame to honor in Stonetalons if you just wanted to tell us to honor all the flames even if it is not a part of the achievement.

Comment

Ok, thanks for reporting this. One of the dev team should see it soon and add it to their 'to-do' list for fixes.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X