My Account Has Been Disabled USed Email Submission form no response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Account Has Been Disabled USed Email Submission form no response

I am unable to update my Zygors guide. When I log into the website It says my account was disabled. I have used the email submission form with no response. I bought this guide when Cataclysm came out and stopped playing wow for a while now I come back and find my guide is not working and my account is disabled. Is there a subscription to use the guides or something. It was my impression it was a one time fee.

Please advise on how I can either get a refund or figure out why my account is not working properly.

I purchased the guide with a pre cata prepurchase option for the new guide on 5/8/2010/

Thanks

Dan

The support has US office times so if you are in Europe you'll have to wait a few hours.
    Normally accounts are only disabled when people shared their login information so others downloaded the guide. So either you gave away your login data or someone stole them.

Comment

That would make sense then. Sometime in Oct 2010 when I quit playing WoW, my then roomate at the time got into my email account which I accidently left logged in on a shared computer and he was able to get my WoW information. I recently had to reclaim the account with a Notary form and I wouldn't be suprised if he found my Zygor information and possibly gave out the account info. Since this happened he moved out and I have no contact with him. I have resecured my WOW account and changed all my passwords.

Is there anyway my account can be reinstated? I can't prove he did it for sure. But it makes sense to me if he stole my WoW info he would have most likely taken my Zygor's info from my email. And what he may have done with that I have no idea.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

If you used the Zygor updater he even wouldn't have needed access to your mail account. The updater stores the information in the registry so anyone having access to the computer can get this.
        You have to wait for an answer from the Zygor team, the support mail was the right way to contact them. I'm sure in the next two hours you'll get an answer.

Comment

Well I used the support form a while back and recevied no anwswer. I read something on the site if you email and get no answer to make a post. But after reading your responses to my thread it have resubmitted a email support form. When I did use their guides I do fondly recall they were awesome.

Hopefully, their customer support is just as awesome as their guides. Though it does concern me that a forum moderator and not an official employee is helping me with this issue on the thread and not someone officially affliated or employed with the company.

Thanks for all your help though Cartman.

Comment

We moderators tend to live on the forums and as such normally start helping people long before any of the official staff see the posts.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well that's awesome of you guys to do that. I don't know what kinda of perks you receive as volunter moderators maybe you guys get like free lifetime Zygor's Guides or something. But I would definitely recommend to the company that you guys actually get on the payroll.
              Customer Service is the frontline of any organization. When one deals with a great customer service representative it projects a positive experience to both the customer and all the people the customer deals with that are associated with the company.
              In this case Cartman and Cabby have prjected they are helpful volunteer moderators and the comapny itself has made no appearance on this thread.
              So to rectify this I would highly suggest putting these Volunteer Mods on the offical payroll and making them employees so the help they give can accurately reflect the greatness of the product.
              Thanks for both of your responses. If I was the CEO or Manager of a Company or business I would definitely want guys like you on my payroll as customer service reps. You are both friendly and helpful.
              +5 stars to the volunteer moderators.
              As to the official Zygor's Staff star rating is undecided due to lack of involvement and input on this issue.

Comment

Should be fixed now. Please make sure your computer is secure, though, because we will not unlock it again if the account access is shared. However, it looks like you have no active products in your account, so either you requested refunds, or never purchased any?
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

In the staff's defense, they just recently moved into an actual office so I'm sure they haven't gotten themselves quite settled in yet. There are also I think only 3 or 4 people on the actual staff that create and maintain these guides. I'm sure right now they're very busy trying to make sure the update is ready for 4.2 so it can be released in the next couple of hours.

Yes, they may sometimes be slow to respond to things, but I think that they've got a 99% happiness factor from their customers once they do respond and get things taken care of. Had to leave out 1% because there's always someone somewhere that's never happy no matter what.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you are able to reference the click bank order numbers in your computer.
                    There are two that reflect I have spent a total of 60 dollars on Zygor's Purchases.
                    Zygors Alliance 1-80 Version 2.0 In-game guide: Clickbank Order number: (removed)
                    Upgrade Cata Alliance 1-85 Leveling guide 1-85: Clickbank Order Number: (removed)

Thanks for responding and the comment on post number 7 I meant. These guys should def be switched from Volunteer Mods to like a title as: Zygor's Customer Service. They are friendly, helpful, and appear to be very knowledgable about the Product. Maybe to ease the burden they could forward thread to you guys in the office that need further examination aka an "escalation" and just help out people with technical issues that don't require the US office to intervene. Just a thought.

Thanks!
                    Last edited by Kamchak; June 28, 2011, 11:28 AM. Reason: Removed information not intended for public viewing

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                      Should be fixed now. Please make sure your computer is secure, though, because we will not unlock it again if the account access is shared. However, it looks like you have no active products in your account, so either you requested refunds, or never purchased any?
                      It is also possible that whoever disabled my account also removed the products I purchased associated with it when this disabling of the account was done.
                      I have referenced the Clickbank order numbers on this post:
                      HERE

Comment

I removed the clickbank information from your post. I would recommend keeping that information to you and the Zygor staff. Anything that is not intended or designed to be viewed by the public should be kept private, as you have learned with your roommate hacking into your stuff.
                        I copy/pasted the post you made, in case you wish me to send it to you via PM.
                        Nothing "wrong" with your post, just wise to be cautious.
                        Use the contacts method again to reference your account(s).

Cheers
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks for looking out Kamchak. Could you PM that to me and also PM it to whoever needs to see it who is on the Zygor's Staff. I only posted those as I had no other point of contact for Zygor's and I saw that as the only proof I had paid for the guides which Zygor's Seemed to have said that it appeared I never purchased any products. Thanks again! Another reason why these guys (volunteer mods) should be on the dang payroll as Customer Service Reps!

Comment

Alright, sent that to you in the PM.
                            I tend to stay out of things like this, so will default sending this information back to you. Knowledge of how things work and offering advise is quite different from directing things for other members.
                            As far as getting paid, I for one come in here and post responses simply because I like to help others when I can, with the subject matters I have knowledge of. The other mods have a nitch in what they bring to the table, and together, they are a complete package.
                            Chaos keeps us updated on relevant changes and Bliz intentions.
                            Cabby brings in leveling experiences that is only matched by Zygor himself.
                            Cartman's ability to find code problems and come up with a solution is mind boggling.
                            Silver.... hes a force to be reckoned with in many areas of the game.
                            Every one of them knows what they are doing, and we all are fortunate to have them offer their experience and advise here.
                            Zygor as a business owner is one of the most dedicated people I have ever known. Not only to his customers, but to the quality of the product he has created. This is another reason I come in here and help out. I dont have to log in to pick up the slack, but I join one hell of a team, from the top to the bottom.
                            Zygor will take care of you, of that I have no doubt.
                            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Please contact us here and send us your receipt numbers:
                              http://zygorguides.com/support/contact.php

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks Cartman, Cabby and Kam! :-)
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                              X