3.1.2377 Error :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.1.2377 Error :(

When I logged in after updating to 3.1.2377, I got this little error message on Wow when I hit the down arrow that goes to the menu of choosing the correct guide part:

Date: 2011-06-28 15:04:12
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua line 614:
    attempt to concatenate a nil value
    Debug:
    [C]: ?
    ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua:614: RefreshGuide()
    ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua:698: SelectGuide()
    ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua:433: NavigateToGuide()
    ...ygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\GuidePickerFram e.lua:376: Show()
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2791: OpenGuideMenu()
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFram e.lua:1059:
    ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\midnight\ViewerFram e.lua:1048

I'm sorry I couldn't find a way to get the text that was supposed to be where the ...'s were, if someone could tell me how to get the full error text I would be more than happy to look up and post the full error message. Thanks and love the guide and hard work making it!

Those lines being cut off at the beginning I believe are from Blizzard and not much you can do. They're just directory paths so it's not a major thing, the important stuff is still visible there.

Going to move this thread down into the Bugs section.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by mightymastermagi View Post
      When I logged in after updating to 3.1.2377, I got this little error message on Wow when I hit the down arrow that goes to the menu of choosing the correct guide part:
      I'm sorry I couldn't find a way to get the text that was supposed to be where the ...'s were, if someone could tell me how to get the full error text I would be more than happy to look up and post the full error message. Thanks and love the guide and hard work making it!
      If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to know how to capture the entire LUA Error Message text that pops up?

The way I do it is to click only once on the error message (without trying to drag-select everything). Clicking it once does select all the text, even when the error message has multiple pages to it.

After clicking, just use your keyboard and hold down the "Ctrl" key, then tap the letter "c", then paste it into your message on this forum.

I hope I didn't misunderstand. Just tryin' to help.

Comment

Hi guys,

i get exactly the same error when i choose the "Shadowprey Village Quest" guide for Desolace (via Loremaster guide - but it seems that there is no problem with most of the other guides)

The bad thing is you can't left-klick the small error to choose the guides afterwards.
        (Workaround is right-klick and change it from there)

Maybe this can help you to find the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X