OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talent advisor tell me it's different build ( tried reset talents etc )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent advisor tell me it's different build ( tried reset talents etc )

I have this strange issue with Talent advisor.

It's telling me it's a different build both on my char and my pet.

I tried to reset the talents on both several times. And deleted Cache and WTF folder. I also tried to repair zygor guides.

Look at the picture and you understand :P
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...92/talents.jpg
    Worgen Hunter - 85
    Night Elf Rogue - 85
    Draenei Paladin - 85
    Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

You have the newest version of the guide? 2390.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Jupp, 2390.
      Worgen Hunter - 85
      Night Elf Rogue - 85
      Draenei Paladin - 85

And soon more ^^

Comment

Probably related to my post here:
        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ess-with-.2390

Comment

Yeah, looks like one of your screenshots. I read your thread before you edited it so didn't see it before now :P
          Worgen Hunter - 85
          Night Elf Rogue - 85
          Draenei Paladin - 85

And soon more ^^

Comment

Looks like a coding issue where the talent advisor is adding stuff together only for level 85 toons.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              Looks like a coding issue where the talent advisor is adding stuff together only for level 85 toons.
              So what you're saying is it's most likely a bug on zygor's end and we will have to wait for a fix ?
              Worgen Hunter - 85
              Night Elf Rogue - 85
              Draenei Paladin - 85

And soon more ^^

Comment

Either that or Blizzard isn't reporting what points are spent where for a level 85 toon. It all works normally at the lower levels and since all problems reported here are level 85 toons I can only imagine that it has to be something to do with that level.

Comment

I am having the same problem with a lvl 7 worgen. It says I'm using beast mastery when I'm not, and that the pets don't match the build. Tried resets similar to truster's post.

My version is latest (2407).

Thoughts appreciated

Comment

At level 7 you'll get errors simply because you don't have access to the talents until level 10.

Comment

The prob still excist. Lvl 85, Human Warrior.
                      Version .2563
                      Any solution in sight?
                      Last edited by jdpx; July 31, 2011, 10:15 AM. Reason: specifying

Comment

Please try the following.

Run the Zygor Updater and click the Repair button. You might have to hold the Shift key when you run the Updater to keep it from auto-launching WoW. After you do that navigate to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and delete the two ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua files.

This should do a complete reset of your Talent Advisor. If it still shows errors please post exactly what it says here.

Comment

the TA is working wonderfully with my 85 druid. i respecced to balance from feral and now the glyph advisor suddenly stopped working. it says i have to respec but before i respeced it did suggest glyphs for balance if i set it to that.

What happened:
                          I respecced balance from feral, used the TA to spec all went fine. i switched to glyphs and it did sugest glyphs. i opened the auction house window which closed my Glyph screen. when i opened up the glyph window again it said it couldnt sugest any glyphs for my current spec. i went to the TA and it said my spec did not match the talent tree for balance and i had to respec, but i JUST used the TA to spec balance.
                          i reloaded my ui: same result
                          i logged all the way out of the game and back in: same result
                          i repaired Zygor: same result.

i will try what you said Cabby about deleting the folders and let you know what happens. i hope giving you a little bit more information about what was happening when it happened you can better see what the problem is. it did happen suddenly and while i was in game, was working..then not working! strange lol

Update: ok so i did what you said...deleted the 2 files came back to game and it said the same thing. so i respecced (you owe me 66 gold! lol) and it worked! for about 2 seconds.

i loaded the spec. went to glyphs tab. tried to replace a glyph came up with a LUA error...reloaded my UI...and BAM talent advisor works no more.
                          Last edited by christakatrill; August 5, 2011, 08:48 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Ok, sounds like possibly an addon conflict. The TA not working is probably that WoW tried to disable it with the error. Go to your character select screen and click the Addons button in the bottom left, then scroll down to the TA entry and click the check box a couple times until the check mark turns yellow/gold.

To see if it is indeed an addon conflict disable all other addons you have and try the glyph stuff again. If it gives an LUA error again please post it up here.

Comment

i disabled everything and closed wow completely. when i logged in a LUA window popped up

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:162 7: Cannot find a library instance of "AceConfigDialog-3.0".
                              Time: 08/06/11 12:48:53
                              Count: 1
                              Stack: [C]: in function `error'
                              ...ce\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibStub\LibStu b.lua:23: in function `LibStub'
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:162 7: in function `Options_SetupBlizConfig'
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:18: in function `Options_Initialize'
                              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:136: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:127>
                              (tail call): ?
                              [C]: ?
                              [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
                              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:514: in function `InitializeAddon'
                              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>

Locals: <none>

page 2

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2436: attempt to index field 'Frame' (a nil value)
                              Time: 08/06/11 12:49:12
                              Count: 1
                              Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2436: in function `UpdateSkin'
                              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:252: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:246>
                              [C]: ?
                              [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
                              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:543: in function `EnableAddon'
                              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:646: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621>
                              [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
                              Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:259: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
                              Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:282: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
                              Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:558: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:531>

Locals: <none>

Comment

Working...
                              X