Pet talents still not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet talents still not working properly

My worgen hunter just reached level 20. My talents have been fine since the patch, but went to put points in my pet talents, and it told me that my spec is survival not beastmaster. Well it is, but I picked the talent set of Tenacity, non Beastmaster for my bear. Just thought I should let you guys know.

This is with the newest guide version?

Also, moving the thread down into the Bugs section.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, as I just downloaded the new patch for Zygor today, there seems to be no problem now with any of the actual characters for the talents, only bugs on the pets for me.

Comment

I wanted to add that I, too, am having issues with this. I have a Hunter 60 with Marksmanship, and when I try to use the "Non Beast Mastery - Tenacity" spec for my bear, it tells me that it's for a Beast Mastery spec. I've tried switching the pet specs several times, and I've tried unlearning the pet talents a couple of times, and nothing resets it.

Thanks for looking into this.

Comment

Has anybody tried selecting the one that says it is for BM and see if that works? Maybe a code mixup and they are named wrong?
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
            Has anybody tried selecting the one that says it is for BM and see if that works? Maybe a code mixup and they are named wrong?
            I did. I tried switching it to that (the only other option that's allowed for a bear), then back again, and it gives the same message on both.

Comment

Same thing with mine, no matter what you pick you still get same response.

Comment

Thanks for the information on this, we were able to duplicate this error and are now working to fix this soon.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cool, thanks for letting us know. :-)

Comment

I also have this problem. Lvl 24 Hunter unable to put any points in my pet's abilities. Hope it's fixed soon.
                    Thanks

Comment

With Build 2468, I am having the same issue. Hunter is spec'ed MM and I just tamed Karkin. When I went to talent builds and selected Non Beast Mastery, I get the same error as in previous posts (tells me the build is a BM build, etc. and I must respec to use it). I wish Blizz would stop screwing with this.

Comment

I have not really had a problem with the pet builds. Unless I am Non-Beastmaster and trying to have a Spider or something else that uses cunning. I normally run as Marksmanship and when I use a Cunning pet, I cannot get the talents correctly. I keep getting told "This is a build for a 'Beast Mastery' specialization. Yet, I have picked a non Beast Mastery configuration.

BTW, thanks for listing the pet Talents so I could manually set them.
                        Lightbringer Server
                        [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Fix the hunter pet talents already, why has it taken weeks?

Comment

The talent advisor is currently being reworked to support dual spec, that's why the fix takes so long.

Comment

Working...
                            X