This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wont install... :(

Ive downloaded the zygor_updater, then i run it, filling out all the stuff in the settings.. But when i press install it loads for 2 sek and then nothing :/ Under current version it just says : NONE.. And ofc i logged into wow and tryed to find it there.. probelm.jpg

Do you have any special characters like %$#@! If you do then you need to changer your password in the members area and then try again. The updater for some reason does not accept those.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

In my password? i got numbers and letters only

Comment

Are you on a PC or a Mac?
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

PC.. I got a new computer so thats why i gotta install zygor again :/ worked fine on my last computer but on this nothing is happening..

Comment

Do you have the newest version of the .Net Framework installed? You have to have at least 2.0. Also there is a problem with some antivirus programs like BitDefender you will need to disable them completely to get them to work.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Okei now i installed the newest version of the .Net Framework, and i turned all the things you can turn of on bitdefender.. But still nothing :/

Comment

Have you actually gone all the way into the game you know logging your character in and seeing them in the world and the exiting the game? The addon install path does not get created until you do this so maybe that's the problem. Since you said you just got a new PC and everything.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Hehe yeah ofc.. ive been playing my main all day. Just wanted to start lvling some alts..

Comment

Ok I can't really think of anything else. Maybe one of the other mods on here can get it working for you. The only thing I can tell you to do now is you can download the manual install .zip file from the members area and unzip it to your addons folder and that will work and get you going until someone can help you get the updater going.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Okei.. thanks alot for your help

Should i just wait to get reply on this post from another mods ?

Comment

I was helping someone just the other day with a very similar problem. The solution we found was log into your Members Area and get the manual install (button below the windows updater button) and unzip the files into your AddOns directory. Once you do the manual install then the Updater seems to recognize stuff as installed and should act normally after that.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

haha.. <3 love you guys.. worked like a charm

Comment

Thanks cabby I'll remember that for next time. @kennethhansen glad this fixed it for you. I will close this thread since your problem has been solved. If you have any more problems just ask us and we will help you as soon as we can.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                            X