Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor causing freezes when I die

Hi,
    I've come up against a problem with Zygor very recently. When I die (as I raid a lot on progression, that happens a lot ), the whole game freezes for nearly 2 minutes after I click "Release Spirit", before the "Resurrect Now Accept" dialogue appears.
    This only happens with Zygor enabled.
    I've tried wiping my Zygor installation and getting a fresh one, and deleting the wtf Saved Variables data too. But the problem persists.
    Thanks,
    xerty.

I am very curious about this problem. I also raid quite a lot, and have yet to have this issue.
    I recommend you do the old trial method of disabling all the other addons you use and re-engage them one at a time to try and reproduce this problem.
    Or, if you want to list the addons you use, perhaps someone here will notice a problem addon and mention it.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
      Maybe I should have clarified.
      This happens when Zygor is the only addon running. I tracked it down by continually dying over a graveyard. This was done while solo.
      So it happens whether I'm solo, in a raid, and Zygor is the only addon or not

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about this problem. make sure you are using the most updated version of our guide and run the repair feature too, just to make sure nothing is staying behind in your files that shouldn't. Let us know if you are stil having problems after that. Thanks.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the response.
          How do I access the repair feature in the ZygorGuides Updater ? I have Automatic Upgrade selected which means I can't stop the updater from closing and running wow. I've tried hitting Repair as the updater window has flashed up and can see a dialogue box appear, but then it disappears and wow starts. There must be a way but I am stumped.
          Thanks, Xerty.

Comment

Hold the shift key pressed while starting the updater.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
              Hold the shift key pressed while starting the updater.
              Ahha. Thanks for that I'll give it a whirl later and report back.

Comment

Sorry for the late response.
                I accidentally left Zygor enabled tonight while in a raid and there were no issues. Looks like all is ok again
                Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                X