Clear All

can't install the guides

i download Zygor Guides Client window i'm input all account and password
    i can see my name on the groupbox
    but want i click install it not thing happen
    Current ver: none
    Last ver: 3.2.2563
    can anyone help me?????

Do you have set the right location of the WoW addons folder? Make sure this folder exists.
    You can also try to run the updater as administrator (rightclick it).

Moved the thread to a better location.

Comment

i sure it right location also i try run with administrator but i didn't work
      i also try with other PC still not work
      maybe the server don't allow me to download......
      Attached Files

Comment

ok i fix it for bitdefender 2011 you can't only disable it you have to switch to safe mode RUN>MSCONFIG disable all bitdefender service and switch back to normal mode than update the zygor guide than after done just redo it again to open bitdefender service plz note it for any who use bitdefender

Comment

If the updater shows the correct guides in the middle it should be working.
          Do you have any special characters in your password like ?!#+*äöü? These can be problematic.
          Another thing to try is download the manual installation zip and extract it to the addons folder and see if it works then.

Comment

Originally posted by kkcc1213 View Post
            ok i fix it for bitdefender 2011 you can't only disable it you have to switch to safe mode RUN>MSCONFIG disable all bitdefender service and switch back to normal mode than update the zygor guide than after done just redo it again to open bitdefender service plz note it for any who use bitdefender
            it work now thx for help

Comment

Ah, again that nasty Bitdefender. Maybe I'll install a trial version on my alternate PC to look into this issue. There must be some way to tell Bitdefender to not block the Zygor updater...

Comment

Working...
              X