Upgrade didnt work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade didnt work!

I have used the 1-80 guide for a while well i wanted to upgrade. I bought the bundle about a year and a half ago for 50 dollars. Well here I am with a couple level 80s and i want the cata guide. I clicked the upgrade both alliance and horde guide for 30 bucks. I bought it and yet....Nothing. I started a worgan to try and see and there is nothing in the leveling guide for the worgan starting area or anything for level 80-85. I am confused. I tried to re install and it still didnt help. Did i do something wrong? Please help I want what i payed for!

Please check the members page, all in one download section. There you find which guides you own. It should look like this:
    Contents for your membership include:
    Zygor Guides Viewer addon
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
    Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
    Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
    Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
    Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
    Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
    Zygor Talent Advisor addon + builds
    If you don't see Cataclysm behind the leveling guides your account has not been upgraded yet. You can use the contact form to send a message to the support about this, please include the clickbank order number.
    If the members page tells you you own the Cataclysm guides you have to use the repair function of the updater to install them. The updater should also show your guides in a list.

Comment

You might have to send off something to the team with the Contact Form because just the other day someone else had a problem with a purchase that turned out to be a small glitch in the system marking the purchase date wrong. They'll get it fixed ASAP, just don't forget to include your ClickBank order number when you submit that form to help the team find the error faster.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaybad23 View Post
        I have used the 1-80 guide for a while well i wanted to upgrade. I bought the bundle about a year and a half ago for 50 dollars. Well here I am with a couple level 80s and i want the cata guide. I clicked the upgrade both alliance and horde guide for 30 bucks. I bought it and yet....Nothing. I started a worgan to try and see and there is nothing in the leveling guide for the worgan starting area or anything for level 80-85. I am confused. I tried to re install and it still didnt help. Did i do something wrong? Please help I want what i payed for!
        Your guides should be working and ready for you to update now. Please check to verify that your guides are now downloading.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X