New Guides not Activated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guides not Activated

Hey Guys just wanted to let you know that I have recently purchased the upgrades to get cataclysm. The system is still showing that I don't have it 24 hour later. I also sent out a message to support yesterday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately there's nothing we moderators can do to help you with this. The only thing we can do is say to have some patience. The processing system has been experiencing a small bug lately that's causing a mix-up in purchase dates (or something like that) which is causing the system to think you haven't purchased yet. The team will get it fixed for you as soon as they can but response is normally a bit slower on the weekends.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well i'm glad that things are moving along.....just kidding i'm still stuck without any updates. Probably would be a good idea to get the "support team" moving on this.

Comment

If I had phone numbers I would have called them already, unfortunately we moderators only have email and forums as a means to contact them, same as you.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Kinda silly if you ask me...oh well i can wait another day...

Comment

This happened once before that I know of. Not sure what the cause is, but the solution didnt take long to sort out.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X