Alliance & Horde Cataclysm Dailies & Events Guide Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance & Horde Cataclysm Dailies & Events Guide Package

So I purchased the dailies at 9 am (EDT) and I still don't have access. I thought it was because I unsubscribed from the newsletter so I followed the link in the purchase email and resubscribed, still nothing. I thought maybe it was because I had my account open on another tab as well as the tab that I followed to make the purchase so I deleted history and cache and still nothing. I submitted a support ticket at this link: http://zygorguides.com/support/contact.php and still haven't heard anything.

I am fine with waiting the 24 hrs but as I read through the forum I saw someone with a similar problem and their issue was resolved same day by posting on the forum. This is the post I am talking about here.

Apparently the upgrading issue is common as I just did another review of old posts and see quite a few where people are not getting the upgrade "instantaneously" as promised. Although the sample is biased because few, if any, people post and say "it installed just right."

Not that anyone is going to solve the issue at midnight I just thought posting here wouldn't slow down the process of having the issue resolved.

As a side note: I love Zygor guides and think you all are doing a great job at updating it and supporting it.

Thanks.

You might be surprised. Zygor is often on late night during the week so he might get you sorted out in the next couple hours, or it might not be until morning.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X