cant download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant download

hi guys i need help bad.i cant download both guides.please help me guys.i really want my guides..so please help me out..wont install..no add on button showing up in char section...

Did you just purchase the guides within the last 24 hours?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes I did can you please help me out..i want my guides..

Comment

Unfortunately there's nothing I can personally do to get you fixed up, this is something that Zygor or Zygor Support have to do (we moderators don't have access to that kind of account stuff). Right now there is a bug in the processing system and it's causing people not to get instant access to their guides like they should. Just fill out the Contact Form and as soon as one of the guys sees it that can fix you up you'll be taken care of. Don't forget to include your ClickBank order number on that form as it will speed up the process for them. I can't guarantee any kind of time frame but they should have it fixed for you within 24 hours (normally a lot less).

Comment

getting application failed..getting very upset..

Comment

If the contact form has problems send an email with the info to jcook @ zygorguides.com (remove the spaces) and it will go directly to Zygor.

Comment

wish somebody would just get on my computer and see..i cant get it to bring up client page or cant download nothing..i really want them..or my money back..very upset...

Comment

Like I said, this is a bug that the processing system is experiencing. Right now there are only 3 people that I know of that can fix your problem, and I believe they're all east coast US and it's after midnight here. Some days Zygor is up pretty late so he might be able to fix it for you tonight yet but most likely it will be in the morning. If you're having problems loading any of the webpages here at the site it might be a problem with your browser, so please try another browser. If it's just simply a problem of not being able to download the guides right now due to the system thinking you haven't bought them yet, then fill out that contact form or send an email to the address I provided and Zygor will get it fixed as soon as he sees it. Until then please have a little patience since this is a bug in the system and not how it normally works.

Comment

I Got it to work...

Comment

Working...
                  X