This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Cataclysm Both Dailies and Events Discount Guide Package

I purchased both levlling guides and dailies & events guides.

I received the levelling guides, but not yet the dailies & events guides.
    I have submitted a query on the support contact form, but I think it must have been misinterpreted as only the Levelling guides were mentioned / fixed, but nothing about the Dailies & Events guides.

I re-submitted a support form for the Dailies & Events guide.

Speedy attention to the issue will be greatly appreciated.

Be patient m'friend and welcome to the forum! The team is usually pretty quick about fixing things. Not sure how quick they are on the weekends though. If you don't hear from them this weekend, don't freak out or anything. They'll get you taken care of. Just make sure you submitted your clickbank receipt with the ticket and everything will be fine.

Comment

Yes, generally response time on the weekends is much slower as the team prioritize family time on the weekend. This does not mean there isn't any chance of it being fixed over the weekend, just greatly diminished.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've received an email from support that they can't verify my purchase, and that I must send proof of purchase. I've sent the recepit 7 times already, but only get a reply which says I must reply in the top of the email. Is there another person I can contact or should I just ask for a refund?

Comment

Did you send them the ClickBank order number? That's what they're looking for.

Comment

I've sent the order number but they asked for the payment recepit because they can't confirm the payment. I sent the receipt with all the information I have from the purchase

Comment

It's possible if they're asking for the receipt that ClickBank didn't process stuff properly for your purchase. As I don't have any direct connection to how the team verify stuff or who it is that answered your contact form (I think there are 3 of them that get that and it's just whoever responds first) it's hard for me to offer other help than to say have a little patience with them as this doesn't sound like a normal issue.

Comment

Originally posted by o0o_Twister_o0o View Post
                I've sent the order number but they asked for the payment recepit because they can't confirm the payment. I sent the receipt with all the information I have from the purchase
                Thank you for your cooperation in sending the proper documents. Your account is now active, please update to show these changes.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                X