Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get viewer to appear with one character

Hi there,

This one's got me confuzled. One character (lock) I play had the guide working, I've knocked something I guess on screen but the viewer isn't showing.

All other characters it works absolutely perfect with, and it does say that the guide has loaded upon login with this character. I'm sure there's a quick and easy cure for this, but damned if I can figure it out.

Kind regards,

Pete

First guess is you accidentally closed it or threw it off-screen.

If it's accidentally closed, clicking the mini-map Zygor button should pop it back up, or Interface > Addons > Zygor Guides Viewer and tick "Show the Zygor..."

Presuming it got off-screen accidentally, easiest way to get it back is to go to Interface > Addons> Zygor Guides Viewer >Window Settings and scroll down on the right pane to the bottom and hit the Reset Window button.

Comment

I am having the same issue, but it won't let me check the show zygor box. I have reset the window, un-installed and re-installed zygor and nothing. I have even gone so far as to wipe wow from my computer and re-installed it with ONLY zygor add on. Still nothing. Yet, as I mentioned in another post, it runs fine on my laptop with no issues at all! Any ideas?

Comment

Ok have you tried a Manual Install?
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just replied in your thread jasongetty.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X