Cannot purchase guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot purchase guide?

Hello guys. I recently decided that I want to level an alliance character so I decided that I will purchase the Alliance version of zygor guides since I already have the Horde version. I just tried to purchase it from the members area link (WOTLK -> CATA) and the link takes me to a page that says:

IMPORTANT!

This product is inactive and no longer for sale. This product is no longer for sale or has been disabled due to a terms of service violation.

Do I need to purchase the Alliance guide from the Leveling/Loremaster tab for $40? If I do that will I have to purchase the WOTLK -> CATA in the members area for another $40 or will that be included in the original $40 purchase? Thanks for any help!

I am having the exact same problem trying to buy the Cataclysm upgrade for the horde guide. Every purchasing link (upgrade, new purchase, etc) on the Members page is failing with that error message.

Comment

They had disabled them due to the upcoming subscription service. Since the subscription service is not going to happen just give them time to return everything back to normal.

Comment

We are currently in the middle of a Product Launch and have disabled all sales temporarily until this is over. You will be able to purchase all of our items, including the new ones on Tuesday Oct 4th. Make sure to watch the news on our main page for new videos and information for the next few days.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi Zygor, wanted to buy Mounts and Pets guide but didnīt find it :-(
          The offer is limited so what can I do ????
          aldo1

Comment

The ETA for opening up purchases for all guides is 2pm Eastern time. That's about 6 hours to go.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X