lost the previous guides.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost the previous guides.

Hi - I bought the achievs new guide yesterday and now my 1-85 leveling/loremaster/dailies/events are gone like I've never purchased them and is saying I'm only on the trial.. I need all the guides that I've paid for back asap!

Thanks

Wow, I also just noticed that It says I joined yesterday... is this a reset for everyone???

Comment

You posted on the forum before this? The buying of the guide is different that the join date of the forum.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

In the update click settings make sure your username and password are entered correctly. There can be no special characters in them only letters and numbers. After making sure they are entered correctly click ok then click repair to reinstall them. See if that works.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Probably you somehow created a second account. Don't know how this could happen.
          If possible dig up your old Clickbank order numbers and the one from your last purchase and use the support form to contact the Zygor team directly.

Comment

hey yea, Zygor Support KICKS ASS. They fixed it pretty quickly, I guess made 2 separate accounts when I upgraded..

Comment

Just remember that the next time when you want to add anything new to go to your Members Area and then use the Manage Guides tab.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X