Account disabled after purchase profession & achievement guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account disabled after purchase profession & achievement guide

After I purchased the profession & achievement guide my account have been disabled. Please help me out here. I had already send a email to the support section and there is no reply.

You will need to get in touch with Blizzard technical support to try and recover your account. In nearly all cases we've ever seen this was an incident of the account being hacked and has nothing to do with our products. Blizzard is typically very helpful when it comes to this matter.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

To add to this, there are many Blizzard GM's that I know in game and irl that know I use Zygor Guides. I'm affraid you may have been hacked, as Zygorsupport 2 had mentioned.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I am not refering to my wow account that is, I am refering to the account with zygor guide.

I tried going to the members area and login into my account and I got a message saying that "my account is disabled and need to contact webmaster".

Please look into my account with zygorguides and why is it being disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by limitededn View Post
          I am not refering to my wow account that is, I am refering to the account with zygor guide.

I tried going to the members area and login into my account and I got a message saying that "my account is disabled and need to contact webmaster".

Please look into my account with zygorguides and why is it being disabled.
          Our bad limited.

Zygor or staff will be on to see the new posts here soon.

Sorry you are having trouble with the account.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

In the past when this has happened it normally turns out to be that the system did an automatic account disable due to too many different IPs trying to log in with that account. That type of thing normally happens when someone shares their account info with a lot of people or has been hacked. I'm not saying that this is what happened in your case, just what has happened in the past in similar situations.

I'm sure Zygor or Zygor Support will be able to look into it and let you know what happened.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hopefully they do it soon enough.

Comment

Why my account still being disabled? I had tried to email them so many times but no ones attend to my email. Is there anyone working at all?

Comment

The Zygor team have normal office times so on a weekend there's not always somebody online.

Comment

Can someone inform the Zygor team about my situation here?

Comment

I've posted about this thread in a private area that they should see and respond to.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Your account has been unlocked. It typically automatically locks if too many IPs access an account at once. Please make sure no one else is accessing your account.
                        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                        X