Question about the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the guide

I know that it is fine to install the guides on computers in your Home and/or the ones you have direct access to. The problem is my kids go over to my parents house, and they have a computer just for them. I was wondering should I buy a seapare guide for that house or can I use my account there. The problem is I do not have any phyiscal contact with this computer.

So my question as was asked before should I buy another guide here for them or what should I do? Cause my parents do not play WoW.

This is not an official answer, but I believe in this type of situation it would be allowed to use your guides without having to purchase a new set. Zygor or Zygor Support will have to give an official answer to it but it would seem to me that this situation would still fall under the general principle behind being allowed to use your guides for your children.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
      I know that it is fine to install the guides on computers in your Home and/or the ones you have direct access to. The problem is my kids go over to my parents house, and they have a computer just for them. I was wondering should I buy a seapare guide for that house or can I use my account there. The problem is I do not have any phyiscal contact with this computer.

So my question as was asked before should I buy another guide here for them or what should I do? Cause my parents do not play WoW.
      Generally sharing with members of your immediate family is accepted as a fair use of the product. You can use the same account without having to buy another guide.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
      X