TB Horde dallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TB Horde dallies

Not sure really where to place this but the guide does not seem to update and you have to manualy move the guide for the next area. So when you do the quest it does not automatic move to the next quest giver etc. This is TB Horde Dallies Hellscream Grasp,

Just to cover the bases, did you try this with all other addons disabled?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Remember that you may have to manually skip ahead when collecting the quests as not every quest giver has a quest each day or some may have one or two quests. There's no way for the guide to determine this. After accepting all 6 quests the guide should work as expected.

Comment

Only Addons I had was zygors. But I think Cartman may have a point here, just have to do that for now.

Comment

The same will happen with the Firelands dailies, for example at the beginning you have 3 possible quest givers but you only get 2 quests. One may give you 2 quests, the others one. And there's no way for the guide to autoatically skip those quest giver that don't have a quest. Or at least before talking to them (however I don't know if it might be possible to modify the guide viewer to skip ahead if a quest giver does not offer any quest - but that would not make things much easier).

Comment

Working...
          X