Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northrend Gourmet Achievement

Alliance Guide, steps 1 and 2.

Daryl Riknussun is in The Bronze Kettle in Ironforge, not in Stormwind.

Edit: Same with step 1 of the Outland Gourmet Achievement.

Thanks for reporting.
    Looks like a wrong NPC ID in the include for the cooking trainer. Coordinates and zone are correct
    Correct NPC ID is 5482 (Stephen Ryback), not 5159 in RegisterInclude("trainCooking".
    Putting it in the bug thread.

Comment

I'm not seeing where it tells you to go to Stormwind in the first 2 steps of the Let's Do Lunch Ironforge achievement. Updated the cooking trainer include and the npc id for Daryl Riknussun though because those were wrong.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
        I'm not seeing where it tells you to go to Stormwind in the first 2 steps of the Let's Do Lunch Ironforge achievement. Updated the cooking trainer include and the npc id for Daryl Riknussun though because those were wrong.
        Probably because I didn't mention anything about the Let's Do Lunch achievement It's the Northrend and Outland Gourmet that I noticed it in.

Comment

To explain it further, the Gourmet guide tells you to go to the cooking trainer in Stormwind. Which is correct. Only the NPC ID in the include is wrong as it shows the name of the Ironforge cooking trainer.

Comment

Working...
          X