Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

i purcashed Leveling & Loremaster guide today on my account, but it says trial version! i have tried to figure this out for 2 hours now. starting to get frustrated! someone who knows something? :P

To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
    2. Click Settings
    3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
    4. Click OK
    5. Click Repair
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

nope, didnt work -.-

Comment

I have send a email to zygorguide but they dont answer it!

Comment

Does the updater show the full version of the guide in the "your account" box?
          If not check the manage guides page of the members section on this website if it is listed there. If it is not listed there something is wrong with your account and only the Zygor staff can fix it.
          If the guide is listed on the website but not in the updater something is wrong with username / password. Both should only contain letters and numbers, no special characters or letters with accents (ιδ...).
          If you see your guide on the site and in the updater there must be something wrong with the addons folder setting (if you already clicked repair). You can try the manual installation zip file from the members section and extract it to your WoW\Interface\Addons folder.
          If it still does not work look if you have more than one addons folder. I think if installed into the programs folder WoW creates an addons folder somewhee in the users folder, not the game folder.

Comment

Evanstone, are you sure that you submitted an email via the Support link at the top of the website? Depending on the email address you sent it to it won't be answered before Monday because the office staff were not in due to the holiday. I'm the main weekend tech support but if you didn't submit thru the Support link then I won't see it to respond. Also in this situation please keep in mind that I have a full time 3rd shift job so I'm often sleeping during the day. I just happened to be getting to bed pretty late when I made the post here right before bed.

Please PM me your email address so I can see if it was in our system and I just missed it.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X