Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[A] Sporeggar Reputation Problems

From emails:
    Guide needs to be reviewed, numerous errors and endless looping.
    Step 4: Quest when neutral from NPC Fahssn, repeatable "more spore sacs" "more tendrils!" and non-repeatable "sporeggar"
    Guide/SIS seems to think "The Sporelings' Plight" and "Natural Enemies" are available from this NPC, however they are not.
    Had numerous issues later while working on naga, just logged in and guide started looping again after first turn in of naga quest.

From me:
    Is this problem with the leveling guides or the reputation guide?

Reply:
    Reputation Guide,
    Also in that same guide, when turning in sanguine hibiscus for the rep, the auto turn in only works for the first iteration; subsequent turn ins, "complete quest" needs to be manually clicked by the user.

From me:
    After looking up a few things I found that "The Sporeling's Plight" and "Natural Enemies" are indeed given by Fahssn. Once you do those quests then they turn into "More Spore Sacs" and "More Tendrils!" respectively. Are you saying that you had done the first ones, then after turning them in the guide is asking you to take them instead of the follow up repeatable quests?
    For the multiple turn ins, I believe that might be a guide limitation or a Blizzard limitation that will happen for any quests that are repeatable and multiple turn ins.

Reply:
    Yes, the quests the guide was asking me to pick up were not available, already done? It was correct up to a point, then the quest names didn't match.
    The errors I had were early on (before step 10) -- then the looping could take place any time i stepped out of the farming sanguine hibiscus mode and back into the guide. It was necessary to manually step the guide to stop the looping.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.
Working...
X