Says Trial version no matter what I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says Trial version no matter what I do

I bought your guides and love them. But I installed them on my old mac I have so I could play upstairs with my wife. now that she isn't so into things I want to play on my pc downstairs in my man cave.

instead it just shows everything as the trial version downstairs same passwords everything. go up stairs to the mac everything works fine. this sucks! please help! I want to play on my 70 tv hahaha thanks

And i told my little brother about your guides and he is texting me saying what is this crap a joke hahaha, he said he used every single credit card he has and tried paypal and you wont process the order and I guess he said he got ahold of no one and than got ahold of clickbank and they can't do anything they just say wait for 24-48 hours sir. lol He just told me its been well over that and he just isn't sure whats up. so I figured since I was already here I would mention that too. since they don't seem to be in today to get back to support tickets or they are just busy with a lot of them. either way hopefully someone can help me figure this out.

And just so no one wastes their breath I dug through the forums and didn't find anything else like this before posting. and I did all the common sense things to try and everything the website says to do. I uninstalled re installed. removed files. removed cahce files, account files. hahaha I have done everything I can find to do. anyone got anything else for me to try? lol

To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
    2. Click Settings
    3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
    4. Click OK
    5. Click Repair

If you have any further problems with this please don't hesitate to let me know.

For the credit card thing for your brother I don't remember anything like that as of yet. I still have some tickets to look at from when I was sleeping today but we have an almost 24 hour support. I see and handle about 98% of the tickets that come in since most are submitted outside of the normal office hours and I'm the support for that time frame.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I told my brother to make sure he submitted a ticket and if he didn't than to just go ahead so he can get some help.

And i did exactly what you said. before and tried it again anyways just to see and still nothing. I mean when i log in upstairs it says Welcome seth reed. When i log in downstairs it doesnt say welcome seth reed. it instead says Seth Reeds account. and than everything says trial whether I do what you said or not. any other ideas?

Comment

Hmm, it sounds like a password isn't set right. Does your password have any special characters in it (anything other than letters or numbers)? If it does you might need to reset the password to only letters and numbers. Also, if you log into the Members area with the same credentials you are using on the Mac Updater what does it list in the Manage Guides tab?

And if you want to keep working the forums here for trying to get a fix you can ignore the reply to your support ticket.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If the updater on the PC shows the correct guides in the box in the middle but ingame you only have trial guides it might be that the WoW addons folder is not set correctly in the updater. WoW sometimes puts it into the Users\Public folder instead into the WoW installation folder (most likely if you installed WoW into the Windows programs folder).

You can also download a manual installation zip file in the members area and extract it to your WoW addons folder.

Comment

Working...
          X