[H] Blacksmithing wrong NPC location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[H] Blacksmithing wrong NPC location

I have reached a stumbling block with the blacksmith guide. At step 202 I am supposed to purchase Bloodied Pyrium Gauntlet plans from Kuldar Steeltooth, but I just keep finding myself in the middle of mobs and am being killed over and over again. I am not even sure if he is there considering the building and surrounding area is in enemy territory.

I did read somewhere that I have to complete some quests in order for him to become available to me, I am pretty sure I have completed the quests when using the Zygor leveling guide, so can you tell me is he there or not. OR can you suggest another way to level up, I need 3 skill points to get to blacksmith 515...and then hopefully I can continue with the guide without any further problems. Thank you

If you have the Reputations guides run the Dragonmaw Clan reputation guide to raise the rep in that area and to get plans from him. Also, it seems like the Bloodied set of armor has been removed with patch 4.2 (saw a comment about this as I was looking it up) but he has Vicious Pyrium Gauntlet plans that should be a good substitue.

For just gaining 3 points I'd say use any high level plan you have that will give some points that you can get the mats for easily. We're going thru a lot of our professions guides to update them since Blizzard has made a lot of changes with 4.2 and 4.3 to the different professions.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No I don't have the reputations guide...YET...so I won't be able to get the plans that way.

I think it must just be a bad day for me because when I tried to gain the 3 points using the last recipe the points didn't go up, which is why I ended up on the forum. BUT I seem to be running into all kinds of glitches lately, as are my friends so I think Blizzard have a lot of ironing to do I will try some other recipes and see what happens.

I only seem to come on the forum when I run into problems, so I would like to add that I still think the guides are awesome. As well as using the main leveling guide to get to 85, this week I have managed to get my mining to max and my blacksmith skills to 513 thanks to the professions guide. You guys really do rock.

Comment

Ok I have found the problem, the guide is directing me to the wrong place in Twighlight Highlands. I just found Kuldar in Dragonmaw Port.

Comment

Could you please let us know what the coordinates were for where you found him? Also, did he have the recipe in the guide or was my research correct in that it was removed?

Comment

Cabby I found Kuldar Steeltooth at Dragonmaw Port, Twighlight Highlands, 77.3.53.1. ...I assume that's what you are asking for by coordinates. The Zygor guides direction for him is a further 800yds North from that point. And yes Kuldar still has all the plans.

Comment

Yep, that's what I needed. Thanks.

Moving this down to Bugs section and adding it to the list to be fixed.

For the dev team, there are 3 entries for this NPC (ID#50375) right near the end of the Horde Blacksmithing guide that need the coordinates changed to 77.2,53.0.

Comment

Working...
              X