Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrusting Hodir's Spear

This is not a bug, yet it bugged me.

You cannot get the Daily Quest of Hordir's Spear until you have completed "Raising Hordir's Spear" I think Raising is a one time quest. Had to research it until I found out what I could not find the Spear hanging from two chains.

Not sure if you can put something in to check to see if that quest is done or not before you can get the quest "Thrusting Hodir's Spear"

Btw, that is step 265
    Lightbringer Server
    Zestina- Hunter Lvl 96

I take it this is with the Sons of Hodir reputation building guide in the Dailies guides? If so did you do the Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored) - Pre-quest guide? That guide has the 'Raising Hodir's Spear' quest in it. The description for the Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored) guide tells you that you need to complete that Pre-Quests guide first.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, just got back into the game. Ok, I was NOT in the Dailies, I went into from Reputation. Under Reputation the only thing listed is "The Sons of Hordir" Nothing about honored. I checked under the Dailies and it is like you said there...
      Lightbringer Server
      Zestina- Hunter Lvl 96

Comment

Ok, and what was your reputation with Sons of Hodir when you got to that part of the guide? I'm finding the 'Raising Hodir's Spear' quest in the Reputation guides but it only displays if you are at least Honored since you can't do the 'Thrusting Hodir's Spear' daily unless you're Honored (unless that's been changed).
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X