OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[A] Explorer Achievement Guide Not Advancing in Kalimdor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[A] Explorer Achievement Guide Not Advancing in Kalimdor?

I'm working on my Explorer Achievement and finished Eastern Kingdoms and now in Kalimdor. The problem is the guide isn't advancing once I reach the next way point. I don't remember making any setting changes recently. Any thoughts?

I'm using the Alliance version 3.3.3360.

Thanks

Please let me know exactly which zone and area you're supposed to be exploring. It sounds like Blizzard might have made a change to things and the guide probably thinks you're exploring somewhere else. You can also work around this by right clicking on the step and select Complete if you're positive that you've explored the area listed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was in Azhara, Darkshore, and Teldrassil. I'd fly to the way point, the location would be discovered but the guide wouldn't register it as being completed. I opened up Blizzards Achievements window to double check that the locations were checked off and they were.

I had to do the right click, mark as complete to get it to move to the next spot. I also noticed in Azshara that the guide didn't register what places I'd already discovered.

Comment

Thanks. I'll move this down to the Bugs section of the forum and make sure it's on our bug list.

Comment

Do you remember which exploration areas didn't register in those zones?

Comment

If memory serves right, the entire guide has issues with missing spots, marking spots as done when they are not, and vice versa, as well as the zones he mentioned having to be manually operated.

I would provide a lot more information, only I have got the title now and my nearest char is 40

Comment

No I don't remember which registered and which didn't.
              I did note that the guide was missing some these places. I added the coordinates of where I was when it became discovered.
              This list is just for Kalimdar & Eastern Kingdom, no issues with Northrend and still working on Outlands.

user info if it helps: Leveled human warlock from 1-85 using guide

Kalimodar
              Ashenvale
              -The Zoram Strand (15.22)
              -Fallen Sky Lake (66,82)

Southern Barrens
              -Battle Scar
              -Razorfen Kraul (40,94) instance entrance

Stonetalon Mountains
              -Sun Rock Retreat (51,60)

Azshara
              -Ruins of Eldarath

Darkshore
              - Shatterspear War Camp [65,7] change to [63,9]

Teldrassil
              - Ban'ethil Hallow [46,46]

Eastern Kingdom
              Silverpine Forest
              -NOrth Tide's Run (35,21)

Ghostlands
              -Elrendor Crossing (48,12)

The Hinterlands
              -Agol 'wtha (46,39)

Comment

Hmm, looking thru the guide files I see that the 2 listed for Southern Barrens are missing, Stonetalon Mountains does have an entry for Sun Rock Retreat, Ashenvale is missing the 2 mentioned, Azshara has an entry for Ruins of Eldarath, Darkshore has an entry for Shatterspear War Camp, Teldrassil has an entry for Ban'ethil Hallow, Silverpine Forest is missing the mentioned location, Hinterlands is missing the mentioned location, and Ghostlands is missing the mentioned location.

I'm thinking maybe Blizzard made some unannounced changes again and the exploration guides might need a full going thru.

Comment

Working...
                X