zygor guide transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygor guide transfer

how do i transfer my guide from a old account that i was using to a new account. lost connection from wow with old account. had to setup a new account and trying to get my zygor guide on my new account.

All you have to do is install the guides like normal with your WoW account. Here's the basic steps:

1. Go to http://zygorguides.com/members/ and login to the Members Area.
    2. Next to Download Zygor Client choose if you would like to download for Windows or Mac. When the window opens choose Save File.
    3. Run the Zygor Client (click on Abort if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW… if there is no Abort window hold the Shift key while launching the Client) and make sure to click Settings and ensure your Zygor website login information is entered into the Client. Then install and update your guides to the latest version.
    4. Launch World of Warcraft and at the character selection screen click AddOns in the lower left hand corner.
    5. Make sure ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor are both checked (yellow, not silver) and "Load out of date AddOns" is checked to be safe. If you don't see the guides here re-run the installer and click repair.
    6. Go in game and enjoy your guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X