OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known Issues since Jan 2011. Are there any remaining as of 3/14/2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Known Issues since Jan 2011. Are there any remaining as of 3/14/2012?

This topic was last updated January 2011. EDITED to read: November 1st, 2011.

What are the "Known Issues" still outstanding since then (up until March 14, 2012)?

An update to the list will be appreciated.

The Master List of Known Issues is updated constantly, almost daily. In order for the little note for 'last updated' to actually update we need to add in an edit reason and we just don't bother to do that anymore. If you look in the first post of the list you'll see that the first 3 bugs listed are fixed in 3609+ which hasn't been released yet.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The Master List of Known Issues is updated constantly, almost daily. In order for the little note for 'last updated' to actually update we need to add in an edit reason and we just don't bother to do that anymore. If you look in the first post of the list you'll see that the first 3 bugs listed are fixed in 3609+ which hasn't been released yet.
      Cabby, I like you; you have always seemed like a nice person to me.

In this instance, you seem to be talking like a politician. You replied, but it seems like "double-talk" to me. Heh heh.

Here's what you said, and it makes absolutely no sense"

"In order for the little note for 'last updated' to actually update we need to add in an edit reason and we just don't bother to do that anymore."

Cabby, think about that statement for a minute.

* Are you saying that if a person posts a topic (BUT THEN DOES NOT 'EDIT' THAT TOPIC', that you, and others disregard that topic (as 'last updated')?

I don't understand. Cabby, I've been refreshing and looking for replies to my comments for hours/days, but it seems this forum has "gone dead."

I'm stuck in the middle of a quest, that Zygor has failed to help me complete.

This forum doesn't seem to be addressed in a timely enough manner, for me to post a problem and get a resolution, without my having to wait DAYS to find a resolution.

I thought ZYGOR LEVELING GUIDES was to be kept "Up-to-Date" with problems like mine.

Maybe I'm impatient, but I hate to waste days waiting for solutions THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN VERIFIED.

Cabby, I appreciate your time and responses. Thank you very much!!

Comment

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
        Here's what you said, and it makes absolutely no sense"

"In order for the little note for 'last updated' to actually update we need to add in an edit reason and we just don't bother to do that anymore."

Cabby, think about that statement for a minute.

* Are you saying that if a person posts a topic (BUT THEN DOES NOT 'EDIT' THAT TOPIC', that you, and others disregard that topic (as 'last updated')?
        He's referring to the lines such as "Last edited by cabby; November 3rd, 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Updated" that you'll see at the bottom of the posts above the signature lines. That line is auto-generated when the post is edited, but only if the person put something in the "reason for edit" box at the time of the edit.

What cabby is saying is they don't put a reason in that box, they just edit the post. So that line, which I just copied from the first post on the Master List topic, will say it was last updated 3 November until someone puts a reason in that box at the time of edit even though it has been updated/edited since then.

Comment

Originally posted by daeymien View Post
          He's referring to the lines such as "Last edited by cabby; November 3rd, 2011 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Updated" that you'll see at the bottom of the posts above the signature lines. That line is auto-generated when the post is edited, but only if the person put something in the "reason for edit" box at the time of the edit.

What cabby is saying is they don't put a reason in that box, they just edit the post. So that line, which I just copied from the first post on the Master List topic, will say it was last updated 3 November until someone puts a reason in that box at the time of edit even though it has been updated/edited since then.
          Please, forgive me if I have not understood the total of what you've replied to me. I read it several times, but I'm missing your main point obviously. My apoligies!

Here's what I don't understand (even after your explanation).

* Why is it that after I reply to a post, let's say 5 minutes ago, that the forum states that the last reply was "1 Day Ago," or more, even though I wrote only 5 minutes ago?)

* I continue to refesh my browser, and Zygor's forums, but the time indicated doesn't seem to update to current time? In other words, Zygor's forums have inaccurate times displayed for my postsl At least, it appears that way.

I understand that nothing is "instant," but I fail to understand why my posts are not concurrent (in relative real time). And, that's especially true after I posted with the hour, but it says my last post was yesterday, or a week ago.

Very confusing, since I'm hoping to get current, relevent answers to my Zygor issue!

I don't understand why I can't get replies fairly quickly about an issue that shouldn't be happening with this 'guide', particularly on a quest that should have been addressed a long time ago!

Thank you again for your reply!!!!!

Sincerely,
          Larry

Comment

It sounds like it might be a browser or cookie issue for you not seeing that time update. Have you tried a different browser at all?

When a post is edited the date/time at the top of the post does not change to indicate the post was edited, so this might be adding to your confusion.

If the date/time of posts doesn't seem correct double check what settings you have in your Settings>General Settings on the forum that control your time zone display.

I have tried to answer your questions on the quest issue as soon as I see them. I see others have also replied to try to help you with the quest. I'm not sure how this is not a quick response. I remember when it could take a couple days to get a response to an issue, but there are now moderators and myself that try to help out whenever possible plus our community members that help too.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X