Zygor Updater Doesn't Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Updater Doesn't Update

So i've been using Zygor's Guides for a long time, and every time i try to update it with the updater, is NEVER updates. I thought it was a bug and you guy's would have fixed it, but I guess it's on my side. Because with the updater, it continuously says, "Downloading Updates" and goes away, then come back without showing the downloading bar. :/ Do you guys have any idea what I have to do? I tried running as admin, and as the XP Pack but neither of them worked.

Try disabling any Firewall or Anti-virus software you might have and running the Updater then. One of them might be trying to block the communications with our server.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I already did, and it still didn't work :/ When I open it, it shows a quick glimpse of something saying "Error" and other words but it's so fast I can't read it.

Comment

When you first run the Updater there should be a small window that opens with a 3 second timer on it. Click the Abort button on that window to make sure the Updater doesn't launch WoW (if it does at this point). Does the Updater show your name in the center with the guide listings?

Comment

Yeah it shows my name in the middle.

Comment

Hmm... do you use any special characters in your username or password? Anything like ~!@#$%^&*()_?

Comment

No I don't :/

Comment

I'd like to setup a remote session with you to figure out what's happening with your Updater. I'm normally available for these between 8pm - 11am EST (US east coast). Please use the support link at the top of the page (or email support@zygorguides.com) to send in what day and time is best for you.

Comment

Working...
                X