OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot get Dungeon guide to work, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot get Dungeon guide to work, please help!

So i bought the horde/alliance dungeon guide last night and cannot get it to install, i have completely repaired the guides and even uninstalled/re-installed with the updater. When I am ingame i do not see any option of the dungeon/gear guide. Also the updater does show that i purchased the guide. How do I get it to install and run?

To access the dungeon guide when in game click the small drop down arrow on the guide viewer next to the name of the currently loaded guide. This will open the guide selection window. Now just click the Guides button in the top left to access all of our various guides, purchased and trial.

Keep in mind that the Dungeon & Gear guide is currently on pre-order. You can find the latest development news about it here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...opment-Update!
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, I did what you suggested, but when I am looking at all the guides i only have the options of

Leveling Pets & Mounts
      Dailies Titles
      Events Reputation
      Profesions

There is a blank space here after Profesions is that where the option should be? Like I said I purchased the full Horde/Alliance Dungeon and Gear guide and did a complete reinstall. What exactly am I looking for? I don't even see a trial version...

Comment

When you run the Updater, does it list the Dungeon guides as being owned in the middle?

Comment

Yes they are both under my Available Guides with the dailies one and the leveling one.

Comment

Hmm... possibility the Updater might be updating into a wrong location and the guides you have in game are older. When you run the Updater click the Settings button and make sure the top 2 boxes are pointing to the proper folder locations for your WoW installation.

Comment

Nope, they are loading into the correct folder. And i know the guides aren't older because I bought the dailies guide today and it works just fine. Out of the 3 guides i've bought only this dungeon one isnt working. Maybe i will just have to wait until the accual release to use it :C

Comment

Navigate to your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder. Do you see ZygorDungeonAlliance.lua and ZygorDungeonHorde.lua files?

Comment

No, as a matter of fact I do not. I just tried a full uninstall and reinstall and nothing worked. Is there some way for me to manually download these 2 files after purchase?

Edit: I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on an ASUS gaming Laptop if that helps at all.

Comment

You should be able to log into the Members area and use the manual download link to get a zip file that would include these guides.

If you don't find those guides in the manual installation zip please let me know.

Comment

They are not in the manual zip! But I did buy them. They are in my Manage Guide on my member page and I was charged the $35 dollars. They are also not available for me to purchase again.

Comment

I'll have to talk to our account guy in the morning to see what's happening.

Comment

any updates?

Edit: Well I just logged into WoW and the guides were suddenly there. I dont know what you guyd did but i am very pleased to at least get to use the trial versions now while i wait for the release

Comment

Yeah, we had a hiccup in our system that we got fixed. And in case you missed it: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ersion-Preview

Comment

Working...
                            X