5 Bugs Found in Professions guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Bugs Found in Professions guide.

Here is a list of several Bugs I have found using this guide.

1) Blacksmithing= Quest markers following Learn Fel Iron Gloves= the markers are shown in Thrallmar after instructing to Fly to Shattrah. The quests can be learned at any BS Trainer but You will Need to be in Shattrah soon anyways so the markers should be there.

2) Blacksmithing= After Purchasing Adamantite from AH, It should go to the next Create (THIS) Item in the guide. But it shows Smelt Adamantite Bars Even though no Mining was selected.

3) Blacksmithing= Learn Red Steel Boots shows Learn 5 Red Steel Boots. 5 Should not be in there. Simple spelling error.

4) Blacksmithing= Vicious Pyrium Gauntlets= Shows the anvil Location in alliance town when in Horde Guide.

5) Cooking= Dalaran= Blackened Worg Steak= Shows the Learn Loctaion in alliance area when it should show the Hordes.

6) Explorer Achievement= Explore Southern Barrens= Missing explore Razorfen Kraul. You have to get very close to the Instance entrance to gain the explored achiev. It can not be explored by flying over location

7) cooking= Northrend cooking staring quest= Shows turn in location in alliance town when it should show Horde location.

That's all I have seen so far. I will update this is I come across any more.

Just need to be sure, which guide version are you running?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have the Horde Guides and everything is up to the latest version 3.3.3810.
      (Alliance&Horde Leveling Guide, Horde Professions/Achievements, and Horde Dailies/Events.)

However, I wrote down these bugs as I came across them in a .txt file over the last 2 months. Some may have been fixed since then. I apologize if I am reporting bugs that have already been addressed.

Comment

I'm looking through them one by one.
        1. The Horde include "trainer_Blacksmithing_Shatt" points to Hellfire Peninsula and "shatt_anvil" does not have a zone name but I think it also points to HFP. As there are fly Shattrath steps before using these includes and the Alliance guide's includes point to Shattrath I expect those includes to be wrong in the Horde guide. Those from the Alliance guide can be copied to the Horde guide.

2. Confirmed, the label "bla_325-350_skill" is in the create and collect step in both Horde and Alliance guide. Can be moved down one step.
        But shouldn't it be skipped if you have the bars in your inventory?

3. Confirmed, the number is in the wrong step, should be in the create step. Affects Horde and Alliance guide.
        Code:
        step
        #include "trainer_Blacksmithing"
        .learn 5 Redsteel Boots##76265
        step
        #include "maincity_anvil"
        .create Redsteel Boots##76265,Blacksmithing,475
        4. Confirmed, the "twil_anvil" include in the Horde guide points to the same point as it does in the Alliance guide.
        Also it is not neccessary to go to Twilight Highlands to buy the recipes starting with "Plans: Vicious Pyrium Gauntlets". You can buy them at the Blacksmithing suppliers in the capitals.
        For Horde it's "Punra" (NPC ID 46359) at 45.0,77.6 in Orgrimmar.
        For Alliance it's "Kaita Deepforge" (NPC ID 5512) at 63.2,37.6 in Stormwind City.

5. Confirmed, "Misensi" (NPC ID 31031) is the correct NPC but the coordinates should be 70.2,37.2.

6. Looks like the guide relies on getting it discovered while flying.
        Here's a link to wowhead with more information:
        http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4996#comments
        I Can look this one up ingame later.

7. Confirmed, Horde Professions guide, coordinates of "Orn Tenderhoof" in the turnin step of quest 13090 are wrong, should be 42.0,54.2 as in the accept step.

Thanks for reporting those bugs!

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to go through and confirm the bugs listed. I was going to do that a little later in the day but you did it in much more detail.

Comment

No problem, I'm much faster looking through the guide files than loading up the game to find those steps

Comment

Got this added to the bugs list.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X