several achievement bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

several achievement bugs

Achievements/ Thunderbluff Cooking Dailies/ Lets do Lunch/ The guide shows the Purchase 5 Flour/Spices For all the Daily quests. This should only be shown on the Spiced bread Daily.

Achievements/ Second that emotion/ Step 8/ The guide does not Register that you have caught a fangtooth herring even though it is in your bag. this means you have to manually progress the quest to the next step.

Achievements/ Rock Lover/ The Guide skips through step 4 and 5 when it shouldn't be.

Achievements/ Thunderbluff fishing Daily/ Pond Predators/ The guide does not track how many Snakeheads you have fished up.

Achievements/ Undercity cooking daily/ Roach coach/ the quest turn in marker is at the wrong place. it should mark Chef Audrey

achievements/ Hemet nessinwary/ after completing the stranglethorn quest chain, the guide jumps straight to the Northrend quest chain. it skipped right over the Outland Chain. I had to manually backtrack to the appropriate step.

Achievement/ Hemet nessingwary/ Step 45/ shows the wrong NPC name and portrait. Shows Arcanist Torseldori when it should show Gutripper.

the next few are a few suggestions/clarifications that would help make thing easier to understand/find, and one daily quest improperly sentence. I figured I'd add it here instead of making a whole new thread for it.

Achievements/ Fungal Frenzy/ the note should mention you have to pick the trapcap last and not to go in any water. or it will remove any effects you have on you.

Achievements/ Death from Above/ guide states the are all in the same place, but they are not.I'd remove that part and include: you can only find 3 at a time as the NPC's rotate.

Dalaran/ Fishing Daily/ Disarmed/ Stand on the this Circular. the needs to be removed.

Thanks for reporting, I put it in the bug list.

Comment

Working...
    X