Cooking achievement bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking achievement bug

The guide of the cooking daily in Ironforge for the Let's do lunch-achievement keeps asking for unnecessary items
    WoWScrnShot_070812_034833 cropped.jpg

In that picture, the flour and spices that the guide wants you to get are so you can make the bread on the next step.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, but there is no next step - it's a separate daily...

Comment

Do you have the latest version of the guides? I'm looking in the guide files right now and that step should not be shown to you unless you have the 'Can't Get Enough Spice Bread' quest. The other possibility for causing this is if you had done dailies after midnight but before the server reset the dailies at 3am. This can cause the guide some problems as it does reset at midnight I believe.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think I had a similar problem with my custom guide so I added a "only if havequest(29355)" to the step to buy 10 spices and 10 flour.
          If I remember correctly I tried various possible things with the step which did not work (collect or get instead of buy). I can't exactly remember if I found out what causes the problem but this havequest thing always worked for me (I made quite some use of it in my Darkmoon Faire guide).

Comment

Working...
          X