Many Prof/achiev bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Prof/achiev bugs

Achievement/Kick it up a Notch/Super Hot Stew/ Only need 2 Raptor ribs Though guide lists 4.

Achievement/Kick it up a Notch/ Every fight path is being shown for all 4 possible dailies.

Achievement/Old Man Barloned/Crocolisks in the City/ The guide instruct you to go though the alliance portal and fish in Stormwind when using the Horde guide.

Achievement/Bombs Away/The guide should include instructions for the quest "Threat from above" since it has to be completed in order for "To Skettis" to become available.

Professions/Engineering/Step 71/ Need to add 4 steel bars to the list on Step 43.

Professions/Engineering/Step 72/ Solid Blasting Powder requires 2 Solid Stones to make. This means Step 43 should list 132 Solid Stones in order to make the 66 Blasting powders needed.

Professions/Engineering/Step 43/ The number of Mithril Bars instructed to buy is very low. I dont remember the exact amount but I think I used closer to 160-180 bars.(Thats even with LVL25 Guild Perks)

Professions/Engineering/Step 130/ Need to add 10 Felsteel Bars to Purchase List.

Professions/Engineering/Step 170/ After completing step 169 the guide displays step 170 even though no mining was selected. (Same thing happens after completing step 174)

I thought I'd add the next two to this list instead of making an entire new thread for them.

Leveling Guide/Blades Edge Mountains/Step 124/The small Creatures/ The Marker for the green keg is locked in place. As you move towards it it moves with you. For me the arrow was locked at 134m Away and marker could never be reached.

Loremaster/Blades Edge Mountains/Step 49/ Grammatical error/ Bubbling should be bubbles.

Has a gm had a chance to look over this post yet? Normally I see a response within a day or so but nothing has been posted yet. Let me know if there are any clarifications or confirmations needed. Thanks.

Edit: just realized I posted this I'm the wrong section. Could an admin please move it to the correct forum

Comment

I have this on our bugs listing so it can all be looked over and fixed. Thread moved.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X