Notice on Gear guide and updated Dungeon guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice on Gear guide and updated Dungeon guide

When MoP gets released 9/25/12, the team will be announcing when the Gear guide will be coming. At the same time, the MoP dungeons will be slowly added to the dungeon guide.
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
    When MoP gets released 9/25/12, the team will be announcing when the Gear guide will be coming. At the same time, the MoP dungeons will be slowly added to the dungeon guide.
    Is this an official announcement? It says "Junior Member" not "Staff". Perhaps you should use your official staff account for announcements to avoid confusion.

Comment

Here's the last official statement:
      Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
      The Dungeon and Gear guide will be released in it's final intended form alongside the Mists of Pandaria release. This will include our gear component, which will go one step further than any other guide by recommending exactly what dungeon you should go to to get the best gear for your character.
      SOURCE

Comment

Yup, I'm aware of that official statement. I'm not sure why somebody who appears not to be a staff member is saying otherwise with perceived authority. It can only lead to more questions and confusion.

Comment

wowvern should have just linked to the official post.

Comment

Working...
          X