Not able to select a new guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to select a new guide

I have mainly noticed this on the dailies section since I am doing dailies for multiple toons. When I first choose a dailies guide if I go to click the arrow to take me back to where I can choose another guide nothing happens. I have been searching the forums to see if this problem was listed somewhere else. The only thing that seems to fix it is if I /reload or log off and back on but I am limited to only choosing the guide I want and then the process repeats itself. It maybe something I am doing but I have updated everything and made sure all the settings are correct. Help! I have 9 toons I work with and having to /reload after every dailies quest I do or rep grind section is starting to get a little frustrating.

If you disable all other addons does this still happen? Also, do you see an entry for the Zygor Talent Advisor in the addons listing at the character selection screen?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There's a bug with the achievement guide selection menu that causes the same behavior:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ievments-guide
      Maybe there's something similar with the dailies guides or the problem with the dailies guides is related to that bug.
      Selecting which daily guide causes this problem and which faction?

Comment

Working...
      X