Waypoint bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint bug

Making the internal waypoint non-interactive does not disable the rightclick, this is a problem if you keep the waypoint in the center of the screen as it is often on top of items you need to right click. This was not an issue in v3.x

I am using v 4.0.5116

The waypoint arrow is being worked on and this will hopefully be fixed when the arrow is fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Mine is pointing down at all times. I even disabled all addons except Zygor and it did not help.

Comment

Which guide and step are you on that it's always pointing down? Also are you running the latest guide version?

Comment

It has been that way from the begining of the Norther Barrens quest lines. I am currently in the (13-17). I upgaded yesterday to 4.0.5150 to see if that would cure it but no luck.

Thanks for looking into this!

Comment

Try going into the guide options and change the waypoint arrow from stealth to midnight and back to stealth.

Also, which quest in Northern Barrens did this start with?

Comment

no luck on changing arrows, It seems to be tied to Pet Battles. When I get out of a pet battle it swings around for a second pointing in the correct direction, then goes back to pointing down. I don't remember what quest it started with, sorry.

Edit:

Comment

Try this, exit WoW, go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there. Then go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and delete the Zygor folder in there. Finally run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guides.

I'm thinking that you have a corrupted file somewhere and doing all of that will give a fresh install of everything for the guides.

Comment

That fixed it. I deleted the WoW/Interface/AddOns/Zygor folder before. it must have been in the savedvariables file.

Thanks!

Preston

Comment

Glad to hear that fixed it.

Comment

This still doesn't help!! The red (down) arrow always returns after a few seconds. You can recheck your direction, and the correct (green or yellow) arrow will reappear, but only momentarily.

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                      Try this, exit WoW, go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there. Then go to your WoW/Interface/AddOns folder and delete the Zygor folder in there. Finally run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guides.

I'm thinking that you have a corrupted file somewhere and doing all of that will give a fresh install of everything for the guides.

Comment

Try disabling all other addons you have.

Comment

Working...
                        X