zyggor' navigation is as good as Apple's maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zyggor' navigation is as good as Apple's maps

i ended up, as an alliance character right in a horde camp, 2 toons dead (was multiboxing). very often i have no idea where i am going because of cryptic information: "go to zone name number x". for example, ashenvale 42-45. sometimes they do mention the quest, but very often they don't, and if you happen to have more than one in your log, then your guess is as good as mine.
    and when are we getting a decent navigation system that give us the directions to walk/ride, avoid mountains and deadends, and not the bird path?

When you were sent into a horde camp, was the actual coordinate for the step set to the horde location, or was it set to the correct location and you simply passed through a horde camp when following the arrow. If it was the coordinates, we could correct them if you remember the step, otherwise it might be that the Travel System creates a straight beeline path and you just have to be careful to go around horde encampments.

As for having an idea where you're going, are you simply saying you'd like to know which quest the location corresponds to?

I'm not sure what you mean by a "decent navigation system". Zygor Guides 4.0 introduced a very complex Travel System that generates dynamic travel instructions based on your location and transportation options. It does tell you when to go somewhere, or use a flight path, or a boat, or a portal, and many other things. As far as avoiding mountains and deadends, that's something we will take into consideration, but it would be very complex to develop.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

i must admit that this last version is much better than the previous one, and i can see that there are differences between the beginning and and later levels. that indicates that they are working on it. i just hope that one day soon, we will be able to avoid mountains and dead ends.

Comment

Working...
      X