Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandaria Cooking Dailies [Horde]

Hello!

I've been having problems with this guide, the daily I got today was to collect the 4 peppers.
    This doesn't seem to appear in the selectable quest list and I've also noticed that none of the quests have completion step guides on how to do them, just the option to accept the quests and then hand them in. The whole guide only has 14 steps.

I have the Horde Dailies and Events full guide so not sure what the problem could be - should I try the repair button?

Looking in the file it appears we are missing both the Cindergut Peppers daily and The Mile-High Grub daily for cooking. I will get this added to our bug list to get those quests added.

All of these quests just have you go collect something and then turn it in. You apparently don't have to do any cooking for the cooking dailies.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks as always Cabby!

Also, the Golden Lotus dailies guide [Horde] has The Cracklefang daily missing

Comment

Thanks for letting us know about the missing quest. I see it's missing from both Alliance & Horde guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X